To be read in conjuction with our Terms & Conditions
Last review 07/FEB/2024
We want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase from THE QFIT GYM CIC.
When requesting a refund, we’d appreciate you taking a moment to let us know why. We’re always looking to improve, so please include details about the reason for your refund request.
- We will only issue a refund for your initial first payment within 14 days of purchase and on the condition you have not used / accessed our facility during that period.
- Please be aware we shall not issue any refund where your membership is active (by active we mean it has been used to access our facility)
- Where a renewal payment has been processed, this will not be refunded under any circumstances – it is your responsibility to cancel your membership in advance as per your agreement.
- To cancel a direct debit – you must email us at least 14 days prior to your renewal date to stop the payment.
- To cancel a recurring card payment, you can do this directly with your own bank in person or via a banking app. You must allow at least 48hrs prior to your renewal date to stop the payment
- If you have purchased a multi-month discounted membership (3mth, 6mth or annual) a refund shall only be offered during the first 14 days of purchase – the attendance rule does not apply here.
For a single month membership purchased online via our website or in-person from gym reception desk, we offer a full refund within 14 days of your date of purchase. This is only on the condition you have not activated your membership.
Refund processing times
We shall submit a qualifying refund request immediately and make every attempt to process it as quickly as possible. Online payments are processed on our behalf by STRIPE, in-person payments by card are processed by WORLDPAY. The processing times may vary and may n take up to 21 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card.
How to request a refund
To request a refund for you must do so in writing via email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) and ensure the following conditions are met:
- You have requested the refund within the agreed timeframe as stipulated and,
- You have not activated your membership since the date of purchase
- Please confirm in your request the reason for the refund.
All refunds shall be processed back to the card used at the initial point of purchase only.